Windows 7 / Vista Wireless Printer Setup
How to set up the wireless printer for Windows 7 and Windows Vista laptops.
- Click on the Windows wireless icon (at the bottom right corner of the screen) and then click on the CSUSB-ACCESS wireless network, and then click Connect.
- Open a Web browser and use your MyCoyote username and password to logon to the campus wireless network.
- Click on the Windows Start Icon (at the bottom left corner of the screen) and then click on Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a Printer at the top of the window.
- When asked what type of printer you want to install, click on Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer and then click on The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- In the Add Printer window, click on Select a shared printer by name and then type: \\220.127.116.11\LIB1STFLOOR3
- Select Next. (If you receive a message regarding the installation of printer drivers then click Install Driver.), select Next again, and then click Finish.
You can use the computer now to print any file. Your print jobs are identified by your computer name or your computer IP address.
To find your computer name:
Click on the Windows Start icon at the bottom left corner. Right click on Computer then select Properties. Your computer name will be listed in the description.
To find your computer IP address:
Open your Internet browser and go to www.whatismyip.com. Your IP address will appear at the top of the page as a series of numbers. (Ex. 000.000.000.00).