Mac OS X Wireless Printing
How to set up the wireless printer for Mac OS X laptops.
- Click on the Apple AirPort wireless icon (at the top right corner of the screen) and then click on eduroam wireless network.
- Open a Web browser and use your MyCoyote username and password to logon to the campus wireless network.
- Click on the Apple Icon (at the top left corner of the screen), click System Preferences and then click Print & Scan.
- Click on the + icon to add a printer, then click on the IP tab icon.
- Enter these settings: Protocol: Line Printer Daemon – LPD Address: 220.127.116.11 Queue: LIB1STFLOOR3 Name: Location: Print Using: Generic PostScript Printer
- Click Add, and then OK.
You can use the computer now to print any file. Your print jobs are identified by your computer name or your computer IP address.
To find your computer name:
Click on the Apple icon at the top left corner, then click on System Preferences. Under Internet & Wireless select Sharing and your computer name will be located at the top of the page.
To find your computer IP address:
Open your Internet browser and go to www.whatismyip.com. Your IP address will appear at the top of the page as a series of numbers. (Ex. 000.000.000.00).