Computers in the Library
The map above depicts the location of the computers on the first floor of the John M. Pfau Library.
The John M. Pfau Library offers five possibilities, four of which are located on the 1st floor (see map), for students who need to use a computer. All computers require your MyCoyote login and are Windows machines (Microsoft Office 2013, IBM SPSS 22, assorted browsers and plugins) unless otherwise noted. All computers will print. Please see Printing and Copying for details.
- The PL-111 Computer Room is near the south entrance of the library, next to Café au Lib. There is one ADA accessible workstation (MAGic, JAWS) in addition to the other computers with 6-in-1 media card readers among other features.
- The Computer Area near the Research Assistance Desk has a second ADA accessible workstation (MAGic, JAWS) in addition to the other computers with 6-in-1 media card readers among other features.
- The PL-1003 Computer Room is off the hallway in front of the elevators. Here you will find a scanner workstation in addition to the other computers.
- At the Check-Out Desk, current CSUSB students can borrow MacBook Pro laptops capable of using either Windows or MacOS. Please read about our Laptop Lending Program.
- Finally, on floors 3-5, there are just a few computers near the elevators. Please note that on each floor one of the workstations will only search our online catalog. All of these computers are old and may not have all of the software noted above.