Calculator Lending Program
Graphing calculators may be checked out on a four hour loan by current CSUSB students with a valid Coyote OneCard (University ID). Calculators may leave the library building. Calculators MUST be returned in person at the Check-Out (Circulation) Desk.
Loan Period / Renewals: Calculators may be borrowed for a four hour period. The loan may be renewed only one time for an additional four hour period. To renew the loan, bring the calculator to the Check-Out Desk, or renew online via My Library Account.
Overdue fee: $5/hour; maximum of $120. After 24 hours, it is considered lost and the replacement fee will be charged.
Grace period: There will be a 30-minute grace period during which the calculator may be returned without penalty before late fees begin to accrue.
Lost or damaged replacement fees: $150
Available for loan:
6 TI-89 Titanium graphing calculators
- Can I take the calculator to class?
- Yes. Calculators may leave the library building. The person who checks out the calculator is responsible should it be lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Can I keep a calculator overnight?
- No. The calculator must be returned before the library closes at the end of the day, regardless of the amount of time left on the loan.
- Can I place a hold, or reserve a calculator?